Enugu State University of Science and Technology Teaching Hospital Parklane
Enugu State University of Science and Technology Teaching Hospital Parklane, Enugu metamorphosed from the then Nursing Home established in 1930 for the colonial masters to a first class hospital for government officials and elites in the society in 1952.
During the Nigerian civil war of 1967-1970, it was converted to a general hospital and used extensively to treat the wounded.
Gradual and progresive expansion led to establishment of Surgical, Maternity, Theatre, Paediatric facilities in 1985. It was then approved for the training of house officers. It became a specialist hospital in November 2005 and a Teaching Hospital in May 2006.